6 best Financial Planner Templates
TemplateAugust 27, 2021
For today, we will look at the best Financial Planner templates built on @NotionHQ and how Notion can be used to save your 💵.
#30daysofNotion #Day2 #notion
- [FREE] This simple personal finance tracker by @whizzzoe
- [FREE] This Monthly Personal Cash Flow template by @RedGregory1 is extensive
Monthly Personal Cash Flow
Yearly Calculator Yearly Calculator Delete the Months that do not apply Monthly Calculator Navigate both databases below to the current month and begin filling out the properties. The example entries can be deleted in january and february. Cash Flow In Cash Flow Out
- [FREE] This is an easy to use finance tracker that gives you a birds-eye view of all your finances. Helps you track all the accounts and get full detail on where you spend more.
Notion Finance Tracker ⋅ Vyshnav Gangadharan
A finance tracker that is simple, powerful and easy to use. Helps you track all the accounts and get full detail on where you spend more. You can also customize this template by adding the filters and tags. There are two parts to this tracker.
- [FREE] This template enables you to have a complete gander over all types of expenses from subscriptions to debts
When we think about Finances, what comes to our mind are the earnings and the spendings. We aim to maximize our earnings and minimize irrational spending. But, to effectively change our spending pattern, we need to track it first.
- [FREE] A template that helps you track Account, Budgets and Transactions
Transactions Recurring Transactions How recurring transactions works Transactions Minimal Notion Icons You are free to share, use and modify this template like you want so it fits your needs just provide credit to me when applicable. Also, I would love you to see what you do with it, so don't hesitate to share on the Notion Reddit feed.
- [PAID] A template by @heyeaslo designed to be beautiful, intuitive and efficient for keeping track of personal incomes, expenses and other financial activities in one place.
If you think we missed some templates, let us know.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.