Notion tips and tutorials for creating your dashboard
TutorialSeptember 19, 2021
Here is a list of Notion tips and tutorials for all of you planning to create your own dashboard in Notion. This list has something for everyone: beginner, students, fitness enthusiasts, foodies, productive people.
#30daysofNotion #Day25 #notion
- Keep Productive: The Beginner's Guide to Notion
The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Notion - Keep Productive
Notion is one of the fastest growing productivity applications right now, with users. It has amassed over 4M users at last count and this constantly grows each day, thanks to the flexible nature of Notion's powerful databases, easy to use pages and speed improvements.
- Rad Reads: The only Notion Tutorial you will ever use
The Only Notion Tutorial you'll ever need
Ready to design your perfect productivity system in Notion? Our upcoming Notion Course Supercharge Your Productivity is your first step to transforming your life and career. Getting your shoes fixed at the cobbler is a pretty straightforward task, easily handled by any to-do list app.
- Red Gregory Display your class schedule with this sleek Notion template. Included is a non-database class schedule and to-do list design.
Notion For Students: Minimal Class Schedule - Red Gregory
Display your class schedule with this sleek Notion template. Included is a non-database class schedule and to-do list design. Every new event comes with Time, Name of Class, Reminders, To-Do list, and Checkbox when class is complete for the assigned time block.
- Notion for education
- TechApp :Make the most of Notion while studying!
- Revising Rubies
How to Use Notion for Students - A Complete Beginners Guide - Revising Rubies
Notion is a note-taking app. You can write notes, make bulleted lists and have separate sections based on the topic. However, it is much more powerful than a normal note-taking app. It can be hard to describe everything it can do, and so this is the best way I have found of describing it.
- Marie Poulin : Meal Planning in Notion
- A. Kroner: Meal planning on a notion template !
- Notion official shares a way for meal planning on Notion!
- Ultimate Notion Workout system: A Notion system and template for planning and keeping track of workout programs and sessions, this product acts as a hub for any fitness journey, where consistency is pivotal in order for success to manifest itself organically.
Ultimate Workout System
This template does not merely contain a resistance training program (using weights). It also encompasses a system for planning and tracking workout sessions. This is because one of the factors which make athletes (or in general successful people in any field) stand out seems to be deliberate consistency over a long time.
- Red Gregory: Track fitness in Notion with this easy exercise database log that connects to a list of exercises and descriptions.
Free Notion Template: An Easy Fitness Log - Red Gregory
Track fitness in Notion with this easy exercise database log that connects to a list of exercises and descriptions. These two databases connect via a relation property. Rollup properties are used as well to track the max number of reps, weights, frequency, or time spent on each exercise. Here's how
- Sam Thomas Davies: My Notion Note-Taking System (Or How I Read Online)
My Notion Note-Taking System (Or How I Read Online)
I love learning from online content as much as I do from books. It doesn't matter whether it's an article, an email newsletter, or a tweetstorm-if there's a lesson I can gleam related to an area of interest, I want to write it down. Up until recently, I didn't have a good system for reading online.
- Thomas Frank: How I use Notion to take notes
How to Build the Ultimate Note-Taking System in Notion - Thomas Frank
If you want to add a well oiled note-taking system to your Notion workspace, then you're in the right place. After spending nearly 10 years using Evernote, I started using Notion for some of my work back in 2018. In those two years, I've built a company wiki, a huge video project tracker, and lots [...]
- Work brighter: how I use a daily log template in my Notion bullet journal to create a consistent journaling habit.
How I Keep a Daily Journal in Notion (Free Template Included)
The gist: In this tutorial I show you how I use a daily log template in my Notion bullet journal to create a consistent journaling habit. If you subscribe to our YouTube channel, there is a good chance you found it through the episode of Notion Office Hours I was on, the one on how to use Notion for bullet journaling.
- Tom Litter/medium.com: The Most Effective Daily Journal Using Notion
- Harshi Bar: How I use Notion for productivity
- Jeff Su: Top 14 tips for Productivity in 2021
- Notion Pages: Boost your productivity with Notion