Top 5 Notion Ambassadors for Productivity
InspirationAugust 31, 2021
Notion Ambassadors are passionate, volunteer enthusiasts who teach and share Notion with others.
Here are few of our favorite Content Creators for Productivity using @NotionHQ
#30daysofNotion #Day6 #notion
- Red Gregory - A Notion ambassador that enjoys sharing different tips and tricks to improve your experience with the program. Whether you are new to Notion or a pro, I hope to lend some help
- Marie Poulin - You’ve gone down the Notion rabbit-hole but quickly got overwhelmed. You binge-watched how-to videos on YouTube for hours instead of writing those blog posts you had planned.
- Tom Frankly - I’m a YouTuber, author, and podcaster with a focus on productivity and a passion for learning new things.
- William Nutt - Notion is bursting with hidden gems and a jam-packed roadmap.Don’t miss major updates, expert tips, templates, add-ons and much more.Bolster your Notion savvy. Be a Notion VIP!
- August Bradley - "I help people who feel they’re not progressing in life to achieve what matters most to them by implementing a Life OS called Pillars, Pipelines & Vaults (PPV). And I leverage Notion to an extreme degree to run this Life OS."
If you think we missed some Ambassador, let us know.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.